Bok Tower – 2 miles
Walt Disney World – 30 miles
Universal Studios – 32 miles
Epcot Center – 36 miles
Busch Gardens – 36 miles
Sea World – 38 miles
Sebring International Speedway – 49 miles
Our Location in Winter Haven, FL
Cypress Campground is the only RV Park, RV Resort and Campground on Cypress Gardens Boulevard (Route 540) in Winter Haven, FL (Polk County) also near Lakeland, FL. The Park is 1.2 miles from Highway 27 and 19 miles to Interstate 4 (I-4).
LEGOLAND FLORIDA is just 2.3 miles away from Cypress Campground.
The Park’s longitude is 27.976638 and latitude is -81.651486.
Directions to Cypress Campground & RV Park
From Route 4 Heading East (Tampa)
- Take Exit 45B toward Orlando
- Merge onto Polk Pky/SR -570 Toll E via Exit 27 toward Lakeland/Winter Haven
- Take the SR-540E exit, Exit 14, toward Winter Haven
- Stay straight to go onto Winter Lake Rd./SR 540E. Continue to follow SR-540
- SR-540E becomes US-17 N.
- Turn right onto SR-540 E/ Cypress Gardens Blvd.
- Arrive at 7400 Cypress Gardens Blvd on right.
From Route 4 Heading West, Route 27 Heading South and I-95 South (Orlando)
- From I-95 merge onto I-4 via Exit 260B toward Orlando
- Merge onto US-27 S via Exit 55 toward Haines City
- Turn right onto Cypress Gardens Boulevard / SR-540 W.
- 7400 Cypress Gardens Blvd is on the left.
From Route 27 Heading North (Sebring)
- Take US-27 N.
- Turn left onto Cypress Gardens Blvd/SR-540W.
- Arrive at 7400 Cypress Gardens Boulevard on the left.